Cattle Council is committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of producers, their families and their staff. Health and Wellbeing is also a key pillar of the Australian Beef Sustainability Framework.
The resources listed below were referenced in a Health and Wellbeing webinar on August 20, 2020 and have been collated by the speakers who used them by the ABSF to provide information and advice.
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR FARMER HEALTH
- Media Guidelines
- Telehealth – Find a Psychologist - a collaboration with LYSN to improve access to remote counselling with professionals who understand the many factors of farming life and work that can contribute to poor mental health
- OBE Organic Report on becoming a Mentally Healthy Organisation
- Online Rural Property Induction (with Palgrove)
- Mental Health First Aid – Champion Communities Program
- Mentally Healthy Organisation
- Healthy Heads in Trucks & Sheds