Stories from the Station
Are you good with a camera - or even just the phone in your pocket?
Cattle Council wants you to send in your photos and videos so we can share them on social media - and we have prizes up for grabs.
Show us your cattle, your family, your landscape or your shenanigans - so long as you stay safe. Just make sure what you show us is real
You don't need to be a pro - we're looking for photos that show everyone what it's really like on the land - you might already have a winning video or photo in your phone.
There is a category for photos and a category for videos, with prizes for first, second and third place in both.
1st place - a $250 gift voucher of your choice.
2nd place - a $150 gift voucher of your choice.
3rd place - a $100 gift voucher of your choice.
You can enter as many times as you like - but each photo or video needs a seperate entry form.
Winners will be announced on Friday, December 4, 2020.
Videos will need to be uploaded by a file sharing service such as dropbox or google drive, or by SMS to the Cattle Council media line, 0409 219 527 - just make sure you send your entry form first.
Terms and conditions for 2020 CCA photo competition:
1. All entries must include:
A title for the photo or video
Entrant’s contact details
For photos - a high-resolution image (at least 2 megabytes)
If these details are not provided, the entry will not be accepted.
2. Cattle Council retains the right to freely use images for promotional purposes but otherwise the copyright of any entered image remains solely with the photographer. Where possible entrants will be credited when photographs are used, however this is not guaranteed. If any party wishes to use any image for other purposes, they will be put in contact with the photographer to see if an agreement can be reached.
3. Entrants may submit as many photos or videos as they wish, however each entry will require an individual entry form.
4. The deadline for photos is Friday 27 November 2020 at midday AEDST.
5. The photos will be judged by the CCA CEO, President and Communications Manager.
6. Prize winners will receive a gift voucher from an outlet of their choosing, however, Cattle Council can choose an alternative at its discretion, if it deems the requirements to obtain a voucher from an outlet of choice to be excessively onerous.
7. CCA reserves the right to the final decision and discretion on the final photos and videos chosen.
8. CCA reserves the right to decide upon which photos will be utilised, such decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SNAPPING