Stories from the Station
Are you good with a camera - or even just the phone in your pocket?
Cattle Council wants you to send in your photos and videos so we can share them on social media - and we have prizes up for grabs.
Show us your cattle, your family, your landscape or your shenanigans - so long as you stay safe. Just make sure what you show us is real.
There is a category for photos and a category for videos, with prizes for first, second and third place in both.
1st place - a $250 gift voucher of your choice.
2nd place - a $150 gift voucher of your choice.
3rd place - a $100 gift voucher of your choice.
You can enter as many times as you like - but each photo or video needs a seperate entry form.
Winners will be announced on Friday, December 4, 2020.
Videos will need to be uploaded by a file sharing service such as dropbox or google drive.
Terms and conditions for 2020 CCA photo competition:
1. All entries must include:
A title for the photo or video
Entrant’s contact details
For photos - a high-resolution image (at least 2 megabytes)
If these details are not provided, the entry will not be accepted.
2. All entrants acknowledge that by submitting photos or videos into the competition they grant Cattle Council of Australia the right to use the images for future marketing or advertising purposes without attribution in perpetuity.
3. The creator will retain copyright of the works, and the right to use or sell the images as they see fit, however this will not impinge on the rights granted to Cattle Council of Australia under this agreement.
4. The deadline for photos is Friday 27 November 2020 at midday AEDST.
5. The photos will be judged by the CCA CEO, President and Communications Manager.
6. Prize winners will receive a gift voucher from an outlet of their choosing, however, Cattle Council can choose an alternative at its discretion, if it deems the requirements to obtain a voucher from an outlet of choice to be excessively onerous.
7. CCA reserves the right to the final decision and discretion on the final photos and videos chosen.
8. CCA reserves the right to decide upon which photos will be utilised, such decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entrants may submit as many photos or videos as they wish, however each entry will require an individual entry form.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SNAPPING