Toxic plants: managing the impact on livestock
23 Sep 2020 - Online Wed, 23 September 2020 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM AEST
Please note: Participants must register here to take part in this event
Please join AgForce and corporate partner, Olsson Industries for an interactive webinar designed to update members on the very latest developments in relation to managing the impact of toxic plants on livestock.
The webinar will address supplements that can increase productivity where pastures are prone to toxic plants, including:
- Fluoroacetate Poisoning - with a major focus on Georgina Gidgee (Acacia Georgina) and Heartleaf (Gastrolobium Grandiflorum) as the source of the active.
- Tannin Poisoning (Acacia aneura)
- Triterpene acids and Rehmannic acid (Lantana camara & lantana montevidensis)
- Simplexin Poisoning (Pimelea various species)
- Murray Olsson, Olsson Industries
- David Dwyer, Olsson Industries