AgForce Advancing Beef Forum
06 Mar 2020 -
Join AgForce for the Advancing Beef Forum in Charters Towers on Friday 6th March 2020 for a discussion focused on the latest trends and innovations influencing the northern cattle industry.
Experts will provide insights into the future of your industry, and the pathway to productive, profitable, sustainable enterprises.
· Michele Lally: CEO, Australian Micro Abattoir
· Mick Crowley: General Manager Producer Consultation and Adoption, Meat and Livestock Australia
· Ben Waters: Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
· Michael Guerin: CEO, AgForce
· Steve Banney: agribusiness consultant
· Peter Hall: AgForce North Council
· Will Wilson: President, AgForce Cattle Board
· Jim Lyons: Acumentis – Acumentis, the new face of Taylor Byrne
Plus, a panel on regenerative agriculture with NQDT Grazing Project Officer Sam Skeet and local producers.
This event is proudly supported by Meat and Livestock Australia.
A meet and greet event is also being held the night before on Thursday 5 March.