Breeding Edge Workshop
27 Feb 2018 - Alice Springs
Breeding EDGE is a three-day workshop designed to assist producers improve and refine their breeder herd management and genetic improvement plans.
Participants will be able to develop a breeding herd management plan using genetic and reproductive knowledge and technologies, to achieve desired production targets.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- evaluate and improve your existing breeding herd management program for reproduction and genetic improvement
- understand the importance of measures of reproductive performance
- identify strategies and management to improve breeding herd performance
- develop a management plan that incorporates practical, achievable strategies and a management program to meet your desired objective(s)
- develop systems for evaluating the success of your strategies
Felicity Hamlyn-Hill – Beef Enterprise Advisory Services Pty Ltd
$1,750 + GST / First person from a business
$1,450 + GST / Two or more people from one business
Cost includes comprehensive set of workshop notes, workbook and lunch, morning and afternoon tea each day.
For more information and to register please contact Felicity Hamlyn-Hill on 0428 113 732 or email email@example.com.